All paintings and prints are copyright of Janet Hill.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Janet Hill Studio by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that on occasion there may be delays with shipping. The standard delivery time to Canada is between 1-2 weeks. The standard delivery time to the USA is between 2-6 weeks. In the rare event that an order has gone missing, we will send out a replacement or provide a refund after 8 weeks.
To complete your order, you must provide Janet Hill Studio with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering.
WHY NEED YOUR INFORMATION IS NEEDED AND HOW IT'S USED
Janet Hill Studio relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide Janet Hill Studio services, such as when using your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving Janet Hill Studio services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in Janet Hill Studio legitimate interest to improve services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about customers is important to business. Janet Hill Studio shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. Janet Hill Studio engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services, such as delivery companies. Janet Hill Studio will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. Janet Hill Studio may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce Janet Hill Studio agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases as described below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information Janet Hill Studio holds about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict the use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where Janet Hill Studio is required to store data for legal reasons) generally your personal information will be deleted upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) Janet Hill Studio processing of some of your information based on the shops legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from Janet Hill Studio after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, your personal information will be deleted unless Janet Hill Studio has compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.