Trouble Arrives

Trouble Arrives, 16"x20".  Sold.

One can only imagine what these two young ladies are capable of.

9 Responses to “Trouble Arrives”

1. Hmmm–Catherine’s friends, but have their eyes on Max? The plot thickens.

2. Cousins. Well, that won’t do. If they’re trouble/up to no good, maybe Greer can put something icky (frogs) in their beds. But they can’t be all that bad if they’ve got a cute kitten like Boots. Guess I’ll just have to wait and see how the “story” unfolds.

3. OMG, the plot thickens!!! Ooo, are these the cousins know all the “hidden baggage” of the residents of BWM? Are they out to swindle the residents of BWM out of their inheritance? Two is always more threatening than one. My, my, this is better that One Life To Live… not that I have ever watched it…
    Your paintings are so beautiful, inspirational and thrilling and I, like the rest of us, am waiting for the next chapter to see what these two are up to…

4. I just thought of something… Bluebelle and Wild Violet? Their names say a lot of who they might be. I’d keep one eye on Bluebelle and the other eye on Wild Violet….

5. I love the little kitten boots – I think Boots should show up in more of the Black Walnut Manor paintings! 🙂

6. Hmm. Maybe Boots is the real troublemaker here, not the cousins. Hope he doesn’t get into mischief with Mr. Pickles, Douglas, etc. (Or that sly fox that seems to be everywhere.)