Black Walnut Manor Interiors

It seems that another chapter in The Black Walnut Manor story is unfolding.  This time it involves the youngest daughter, Greer and her guinea pig 'Mr. Pickles' escaping from his cage for eleven days and dining out on French nougat as any guinea pig might do during an adventure.  I don't have children and I don't have a huge manor house, but for some reason if I did, I suspect this kind of thing would happen a fair bit.  The name 'Mr. Pickles' actually comes from my friend Annie, who had a cat called 'Pickles' who allegedly got into my husband's laundry and stole a pair of his underwear and insisted on sleeping with it.  Seriously, I don't make this stuff up.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW 'Greer's Bedroom at Black Walnut Manor'

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW 'The Fox In The Bed'

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW 'Mr. Pickles, The Guinea Pig At Black Walnut Manor Disappeared For Eleven Days, Surviving On French Nougat And The Family's Indoor Herb Garden.'

11 Responses to “Black Walnut Manor Interiors”

1. I love it! lol That sort of thing would happen at our house, too. 🙂 I am just loving this whole series.

2. Donna

A most charming series…I see a children’s book coming to life!

3. Oh, Oh, Oh! I just love this “unfolding” story.
    Sounds like my sister’s hamster, which escaped and lived in the laundry room, behind the dryer for at least one year. Couldn’t catch her, but when we did, she was most certainly pudgy-fat… Makes me wonder what she feasted on to keep her so voluptuous. On the other hand, maybe it’s best we don’t know. I hope that it was some kind of nougat with nuts.
    What lovely pieces to add to this royal and beautiful collection of life on Black Walnut Manor.
    This is exciting!

4. What an adorable story you have unfolding here. I love the dreamy illustrations
    and can’t stop laughing about the Pickles and underwear story….

Looking forward to reading more !

Audrey
    aka AudreyGardenLady

5. i agree with the comment above: this would make a fantastic start to a childrens book, indeed! i hope someday that will be in the works for you.

lovely as always!

6. goudouneix dominique

traduction in french serait indispensable mais je suis toujours émerveilée par vos peintures; est-ce que ce sont des originaux à vendre ou des repro papier Merci i like your art!