Strawberry Red Radio

Strawberry Red Radio, oil on canvas, 12"x16". Sold.

I just wanted to mention again that I won't be posting any originals tomorrow (Wednesday) and will instead post originals on Thursday at 7pm, so please check back then.

8 Responses to “Strawberry Red Radio”

1. Fancy Nancy Chronicles

Gosh Janet … can you make another for me??? ;')

Love love love the colors!

2. Denise DuPar

I am so excited!! I love this painting, and can't believe I actually got it. It's beautiful, and perfect for the spot I had in mind. You're so talented!

3. Corinne Gomez

You added so many endearing features and the colors, as usual, are rich and vibrant… just beautiful, AGAIN!

4. mysteryhistorymom

Oh my goodness! I am in love with your work! The colors are practically calling my name… You are certainly gifted… I am off to make you a favorite of mine.;) Lori

5. Victoria@WhimsybyVictoria

As always…another beautiful painting! Janet, I have your Whimsy Spotlight up and going on my blog…would love for you to stop by and see! Thank you for letting me Spotlight on one of my favorite artist, you are just amazing!!Wishing you a wonderful day!!

Hugs and love friend,
    ~Victoria~

6. Love it! that faucet is so cool! Beautiful – I am totally addicted to your paintings, it may be a problem……

7. Home Is Where The Heart Is

So beautiful! My friend Victoria said your work was my style and she is correct!
    Erin