A Portrait of Ms.Fairfax

A Portrait of Ms.Fairfax, oil on canvas, 12"x16". Sold.

I'll likely do a surprise post on etsy (Thursday or Friday) of an 8"x10" interior painting. My prints should be arriving tomorrow and will be mailing a ton of paintings/prints out and sorting out arriving prints and I'll get them up on etsy as soon as I can! By the way....I'm totally rocking the 'Sargent' on this one.

8 Responses to “A Portrait of Ms.Fairfax”

1. Janet, this is gorgeous! It's a really good thing I got distracted and didn't catch it before it went on sale!! I'm trying to save my pennies!

I know this is a little odd, but I love the background. There's so much muted depth to the colours you chose.

2. jacqueline

Ms.Fairfax is soo pretty! I love her dress! A surprise post…im really looking forward to it. 😀 Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

3. topsyturvydays

I really love this one. It must me the Sargent qualities as well as your beautiful work. I'm sorry I missed this one.

4. SweetAmbs

I just received one of your prints as a birthday gift and I love it so much! Your work is beautiful.

5. Anonymous

I love your works of art, calling them paintings seems so boring!
    I love how you capture the details and the colors are beautiful.
    Don't take this wrong but so many people will buy paintings just because there is a cat or dog in the painting. No matter the subject, I love your style!
    JolieAnne

6. Beautiful! Beautiful! I did a post for you on my blog! (www.bibimademoiselle.blogspot.com)I loved your work you are an artist! His paintings are very feminine, very delicate like! Congratulations on your work! Beijos!

7. Hélène Glehen

Bonjour Janet,
    Just bumped into your blog via Etsy. Very great artworks indeed. You are very talented.