Romantic Homes Magazine

I just thought I would mention that Romantic Homes Magazine featured one of my paintings in their Artworld section in the September issue. It's a very pretty issue full of lots of feminine and beautiful imagery. Makes me want to go shopping....Magazines can be dangerous.

Oh, and I thought I would mention that my print shipment seems to have disappeared- it was supposed to have arrived before the weekend, but the FedEx truck drove by my house this morning and kept driving, so looks like I will have a pretty empty Etsy shop until next week. Oh well..... Have a great weekend!

16 Responses to “Romantic Homes Magazine”

1. Design Esquire

Congratulations! I love that painting, and it's neat to see how they would decorate the room in real life. You deserve all the positive attention you get, you are so talented!

2. Design Esquire

Congratulations! I love the painting, and it's neat to see how they would decorate it in "real life". You deserve all the attention you receive, you are very talented!

3. fifiandlulu

Great Janet! Way to get recognized…that's when you know you have MADE IT!

4. Jeanneoli

That is wonderful news!!! I love that magazine…and I agree about magazines making you want to shop. Your work is fabulous and it is so fun to see so many people agreeing!!!

5. A Gift Wrapped Life

Fabulous news!!! You should be in every magazine and likely will eventually. Wonderful to see Canadian talent displayed nationally.

6. OH COOL! I just got that one and haven't had time to look at it yet, Congrats!!
    Hugs, Lisa

7. Corinne Gomez

Oh yes! I love that magazine too as it has so many inovative ideas on adding color and newness to our home….
    Congrats on your notariety (did I spell that right?)! You deserve it…. You are making your rounds in all the right magazines and are now considered a celeb! You go girl!

8. JBeaudetStudios

Wow! Congratulations, I love that mag! I'm going to have to buy it so I can see the article. Your work is so beautiful!

9. Embellish-Vintage Home Embellishments

I am not suprised. You are amazingly gifted!

10. Slices of Beauty...

Love your work, you are beautifully talented!
    Drooled over your painting in a previous post, how lovely to find your blog today.

11. Candylei

Hi, I just found your blog through etsy. I am a painter, too, and I want to tell you that your choice of soft colors are terrific!
    I am so happy that you also get featured in romantic homes. Go! Go! Go!

12. Miss Kris

Oooo Janet!

Congratulations and sooo well deserved. You and Romantic Homes are a match made in heaven. Such pretty things! LOVELY!

~Miss Kris~

13. Anonymous

Janet,

Congratulations on your photo in Romantic Home. I will dash out and get one.

I'm off to your shop to check things out.

K