Summer Cocktails- A Small Thing

10 Responses to “Summer Cocktails- A Small Thing”

1. futurowoman

gorgeous! I am also a fan of the summer bar 😉 Pimm’s is wonderful, as are cocktails made w/ Poma!

2. Leanne

Janet, I love a good Pimm’s cocktail in the summer! I have been trying to snatch one of your paintings (I have a couple of your prints).I haven’t been lucky yet. BUT I had to tell you… I have a Cav. and our dogs look EXACTLY alike!!! They are the best dogs!!LOVE your work!

3. Leanne

Janet, Your Finnegan looks EXACTLY like my Henry!!! I also have a Cav. They are the best! I have been trying to snag one of your paintings for a while (I have a couple of prints).I’ll keep trying. P.S. I love a good Pimm’s drink in the summer!!

4. Janet Hill

They are the best dogs. I can’t believe how gentle they are. I was never much of a dog person until I got the little cavalier. Now I want more….

5. Christine

The dark and stormy takes me back to my honeymoon in Bermuda – that’s the drink speciality down there. It’s a great summer drink, I hope you enjoy it!

6. Corinne Gomez

Oh, and don’t forget the Cosmopolitan or the Mojitos (pomegranate). Not only do they taste great, but they look so pretty too.
    I love your work! So simply elegant.
    Also, thanks for sharing sweet pictures of your boy, Superhero Finnegan! His little face is so adorable, although he looks as though he wants you to hurry and snap the picture! LOL
    Enjoy your summer with charm and fun.

7. Janet Hill

How could I have forgotten the mojito! I’ve never had a pomegrante one- sounds like it could be very good.

8. Corinne Gomez

My apologies to Princess Finnegan… I thought that she was a Prince… Please don’t tell her!

9. Janet Hill

Oh no, he’s technically a prince (he’s got the tiny equipment) but he looks and acts like a little girl. So I often refer to him as princess.

10. Corinne Gomez

Ah, now I feel better!
    Well then, may you and Prince/Princess Finnegan enjoy your sweet summer with family and friends.