Chloe’s Vanity Table

9 Responses to “Chloe’s Vanity Table”

1. A Gift Wrapped Life

I am sure you are quite glamorous! Beautiful vantage point for this series.

2. The Scribe

That’s right – blame your parents! Believe they were also the ones who told you that you were beautiful and talented – well when that became apparent.

3. Oh yes, I love my many perfume bottles but get so frustrated everytime dust settles on the glass surface. Now they’ve all been shelved behind closed doors which rather detracts from the whole vintage glamour bit, sigh.

4. Cathy

Is there anywhere other than Etsy to purchase your paintings? Someone seems to snatch them up as soon as they appear.

5. Kate Coveny Hood

I think we’re all far more glamorous in our imaginations and our taste than we could ever be in real life.

6. Cathy

Is there anywhere to purchase your paintings other than Etsy? Someone always seem to snatch them up right away.

7. Janet Hill

Hi mom and dad. Well, you did call me Janet Muck-Muck so I guess it just stuck.

8. Janet Hill

I list almost everyday at 7pm on etsy so if you try and watch my etsy store at that time you may find something that you like. I don’t sell anywhere else online but I am exhibited in a gallery.

9. Fabulously french

Gorgeous, I am collecting old perfume bottles at present as I adore them